- 11500241150984114376811415031132597Sale Sale1130979Sale Sale1099400$99.0011445201144520114275011415011140383114150711372091132506$64.9911288751128875Sale Sale11157121108897$10.9711050561105056Sale Sale$59.99110271411027141099817Sale Sale$139.001143677114367711415121141502$59.991102715110271511210891095081$99.00107117210711721108764$59.9911027361102736$89.9910939781093978
Batman’s Personal Automobile
The Batmobile is Batman’s primary mode of transportation on the road and, because he uses it most of the time, it has become Batman’s trademark vehicle and his personal automobile. With Batman having many iterations over the years, the Batmobile too has its numerous variations.
Some Fun Facts about the Batmobile
Batman’s Batmobile is as equally iconic as the Batman himself. No Batman franchise is without this popular vehicle. Here are a few interesting facts about the Batmobile:
- Batman’s first car was not called Batmobile; it was just a plain red car minus the bat-looking design and cool gadgets. The name Batmobile came later in Detective Comics #48.
- The Batmobile is its own character with its own copyright protection.
- Did you know that, in Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, the Batmobile was never called “Batmobile”?
- In Batman Beyond (Batman of the Future), the Batmobile is a flying machine.
Check out these popular Batmobile toys and model sets: