- 1141501New1141507114150311415021132596Watch Video11309791108897$10.9711050561105056Sale Sale11415121140383$64.9911288751128875Sale Sale11157121132597Sale Sale113231311325061099400Sale Sale1137209113013611231541111549Sale Sale1121089$99.00107117210711721099114Sale Sale1108764$59.9911027361102736$89.9910939781093978
Batman’s Personal Automobile
The Batmobile is Batman’s primary mode of transportation on the road and, because he uses it most of the time, it has become Batman’s trademark vehicle and his personal automobile. With Batman having many iterations over the years, the Batmobile too has its numerous variations.
Some Fun Facts about the Batmobile
Batman’s Batmobile is as equally iconic as the Batman himself. No Batman franchise is without this popular vehicle. Here are a few interesting facts about the Batmobile:
- Batman’s first car was not called Batmobile; it was just a plain red car minus the bat-looking design and cool gadgets. The name Batmobile came later in Detective Comics #48.
- The Batmobile is its own character with its own copyright protection.
- Did you know that, in Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, the Batmobile was never called “Batmobile”?
- In Batman Beyond (Batman of the Future), the Batmobile is a flying machine.
Check out these popular Batmobile toys and model sets: