As a superior answer to the Soviet T-34 and armoured battle tanks introduced in 1942, the armoured fighting vehicle VI Tiger was continually improved while it was in production. Among other things the vehicles were equipped with a new commander's cupola and the later series from January 1944 had rubber saving steel road wheels. Driven by a water-cooled V-12 Maybach HL 230 P45 694 h.p. petrol engine, the Tiger had a max. speed of 38 km/h. It had a crew of five.
- Detailed hull with filigree ventilation gratings
- Track rollers of the later series
- Rotating turret with stowage boxes
- Detailed tracks
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Schwere Panzerabteilung 503 Colombelles, Frankreich Juli 1944
- Schwere Panzerabteilung 506 Ostfront, Sommer 1944
Length: 118 mm
Number of parts: 182
Price is for single item. Multiple items may be shown. Each sold separately.