Forget everything you think you know about radio control. Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the unrelenting speed, radical toughness, and brutal power of the Traxxas 8s X-Maxx. 50+mph top speed! 30+ volts of 8s LiPo power! 20 pounds of monster truck muscle! This is X-Maxx – the most powerful Ready-To-Race monster truck.
X-Maxx plows over obstacles and muscles though extreme terrain that leaves lesser trucks stranded. Mammoth 8-inch tall tires, long-arm suspension, and huge ground clearance dwarf the surroundings for virtually unstoppable monster truck fun.
At Traxxas, too much power is never enough! Our engineers fitted X-Maxx with the most powerful system ever installed in a Ready-To-Run vehicle. The new VXL-8s’s durability is matched only by the sheer ferocity of its 8s 30+ volt dual LiPo muscle. The speed-tuned 1200XL Big Block motor propels X-Maxx with brutal authority and exacting quickness that warps your senses.
X-Maxx puts the power to the ground through tough all-steel drivetrain gears, the revolutionary Cush Drive system, and our strongest axles ever. The all-new Torque-Biasing Center Drive improves driveline durability and drives larger module ring and pinion gears on the toughest differentials we have ever produced.
The fully-featured Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system delivers superior speed, precision, and control. It is Traxxas Link enabled so you can add a module (part #6511, sold separately) and connect wirelessly to the Traxxas Link app using your smart phone. Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) works behind the scenes to help harness X-Maxx’s brutal power for maximum acceleration and ultimate control.
Once you drive X-Maxx, the world of R/C will never be the same again. Find out for yourself why Traxxas is the fastest name in radio control!
• Extreme VXL-8s speed control takes up to 33.6 volts and powers monster 1200XL brushless motor for 50+mph speed
• Traxxas Stability Management for control over virtually any terrain and self-righting; Required Batteries:4 “AA” (transmitter)(LiPo batteries sold separately)
• All metal gear drivetrain with strengthened axles, Cush Drive, and Torque Biasing Center Drive
• Monstrous size! 20 lbs, 30" Long, 13.8" High with 8" tires to conquer any obstacle
• Clipless body mount, ESC and motor fans, modular chassis, integrated wheelie bar, and TQi 2.4GHz radio system
Price is for single item. Multiple items shown. Each sold separately. Subject to availability. Colours and styles may vary from time to time. Please note: If purchased online, orders will be picked at random.