Don't Pay $699.00
Our Price $629.00 629
Axial takes off-roading to another level with the SCX10 II with 2000 Jeep Cherokee body. A full-time four-wheel drive locked drivetrain and dual slipper clutch let you take on the most unforgiving terrain. The speed control and receiver box are sealed, and the steering servo is water-resistant, so you can defy the elements. Officially licensed by BF Goodrich, the All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires provide consistent gripping power, and they're mounted on Method Mesh wheels. The front and rear bumpers and rock sliders are true-to-scale and licensed by JCR Offroad. Among the molded detail parts on the body are mirrors, door handles, lift gate trim panel and a rear tow hitch.
• Blaze new trails and crawl over obstacles with the SCX10 II, topped off with a scale replica of the iconic 2000 Jeep Cherokee body.
• It’s the latest iteration of the highly acclaimed SCX10 chassis platform, combining durability and adjustability with greater ground clearance.
• With up to 45 degrees of steering radius the SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee is exceptionally maneuverable and fun to drive.
• The steel C-channel frame rail chassis is just one example of this vehicle’s superior strength and toughness.
• Enjoy secure, intuitive control with the Tactic TTX300 radio system
Availability: This product is currently unavailable for ordering online
-1 Item Items