Bring together the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, with this London skyline model.
Capture the architectural essence of London with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO® structure provides a unique and rewarding building experience, with true-to-life color and relative scale depiction. London’s Thames River is represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this wonderful model that focuses on the amazing architectural diversity of one of the world’s most dynamic cities.
• LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London.
• Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge.
• London’s Thames River is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
• Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship.
• The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
• Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “London” nameplate.
• Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
• LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
• This set includes over 460 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
• Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
For ages 12 to 99
Brand: LEGO Architecture
Department Code: 3768
Popularity: 5 Star