- 1144060Sale Sale1114046Sale Sale114799011382351135674Randomly Assorted1135651Randomly Assorted1135024$3.99113502211350221133018$179.0011140471114047Sale Sale110102810792221148568New1139134New114274711436971143937Watch Video11382341136770Sale Sale1136769Sale Sale$17.9911381241138124113616711350211133593Sale Sale11335911125329$14.9910939901093990$4.9910939891093989114275111391361134761Sale Sale11350251135023113502011350191135017
Do You Play School with Your Child?
One of the best ways to prepare your preschool child for school is to play school with them. Playing school is pretend-play in the context of a school setting. When you play school with your child, you show them what it is like to be in school as you simulate how a teacher and student relate with each other through fun learning activities.
What Are the Benefits of Playing School with Children?
Imaginative play such as pretend-play or role playing is a common playtime activity among children, particularly with preschool kids. Because of its usefulness and benefits, many parents use imaginative play to introduce the concept of school to their children.
Among the benefits of playing school with your child are the following:
- Your child gets a first hand experience of school life from their parent.
- You can discover more of your child’s talents.
- Playing school gives you the opportunity to hone their blooming skills.
- It’s a great bonding moment for you and your child.
To help you have a better experience playing school with your child, Mr Toys offers you a selection of school toys for you and your child’s fun schooling activity.