- 114733011450221147990Sale Sale1135674Randomly Assorted1135651Randomly Assorted$4.99109398910939891114046Sale Sale110102810792221148568114274711436971138235113823411381241133593Sale Sale1144060Sale Sale1133018$179.0011140471114047Sale Sale1139134114275111391361143937Watch Video1136770Sale Sale1136769Sale Sale11361671134761Sale Sale113502411350251135023$3.991135022113502211350211135020113501911350171133591
Do You Play School with Your Child?
One of the best ways to prepare your preschool child for school is to play school with them. Playing school is pretend-play in the context of a school setting. When you play school with your child, you show them what it is like to be in school as you simulate how a teacher and student relate with each other through fun learning activities.
What Are the Benefits of Playing School with Children?
Imaginative play such as pretend-play or role playing is a common playtime activity among children, particularly with preschool kids. Because of its usefulness and benefits, many parents use imaginative play to introduce the concept of school to their children.
Among the benefits of playing school with your child are the following:
- Your child gets a first hand experience of school life from their parent.
- You can discover more of your child’s talents.
- Playing school gives you the opportunity to hone their blooming skills.
- It’s a great bonding moment for you and your child.
To help you have a better experience playing school with your child, Mr Toys offers you a selection of school toys for you and your child’s fun schooling activity.