- $44.991144060114406011391361143937Watch Video1135674Randomly Assorted1135651Randomly Assorted1135024$4.9910939891093989$179.0011140471114047Sale Sale1114046Sale Sale11010281079222113823511382341136769Sale Sale$17.9911381241138124$3.991135022113502211350211133593Sale Sale1133591112532911330181136770Sale Sale11361671134761Sale Sale113502511350231135020113501911350171122249$49.9911241711124171$14.9910939901093990$7.0011170201117020Sale Sale1111110Sale Sale11436971124331
Do You Play School with Your Child?
One of the best ways to prepare your preschool child for school is to play school with them. Playing school is pretend-play in the context of a school setting. When you play school with your child, you show them what it is like to be in school as you simulate how a teacher and student relate with each other through fun learning activities.
What Are the Benefits of Playing School with Children?
Imaginative play such as pretend-play or role playing is a common playtime activity among children, particularly with preschool kids. Because of its usefulness and benefits, many parents use imaginative play to introduce the concept of school to their children.
Among the benefits of playing school with your child are the following:
- Your child gets a first hand experience of school life from their parent.
- You can discover more of your child’s talents.
- Playing school gives you the opportunity to hone their blooming skills.
- It’s a great bonding moment for you and your child.
To help you have a better experience playing school with your child, Mr Toys offers you a selection of school toys for you and your child’s fun schooling activity.